Sunday, May 1, 2011

What energy this Instrutor (De-Nay) Denis has he kept....

the Class moving at a fast pace all day.  We were swept up in his Instruction.  I was never bored at all during the day.  Great New CCW 2010 Law Class and Accuracy Session.  I am a retired Marine and I thought I know it all when it came to being accurate with a gun.  Bob's techniques at the end of the class and his instruction improved my skills and abilities in accuracy by at least 20%.  This man knows his stuff.  I appreciated his patience with all of us students and the questions of which there where many during the day.  He answers everyone's questions.  He practices and teaches safety, safety and more safety.  He is the real deal a true Professional at what he does and he genuinely cares about his students passing the AZ DPS CCW permit class.  Bob, thanks for all your advise and training.  I will Bob, go home and develop a plan of action as you recommended in case my family is home invaded by the bad guys.  I will highly recommend you Bob.  Thanks again you're the best!  To bad you where Air Force Tactical Communications in Vietnam the Corp could have used you full time.  Semper Fi  

John B.

No comments:

Post a Comment