Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I'm really thankful I took this Class...

because even though common sense dictates that gun ownership is a huge responsibility, knowing the laws that were taught in this Class illuminated just how awesomely large that responsibility is.  Additionally, the point was driven home that we must mentally prepare for this responsibility.  That means imaging all the possible scenarios & being prepared to legally handle them.  A lot of people assume AZ's new laws make gun usage a wild-wild west free for all but this Class educates students that there is much more than meets the eye when if comes to constitutional carry.
It was also a great refresher course on stance, grip, breathing, etc. that I know is not offered in most CCW Classes.  I felt much more prepared at the end of Class than I did at the beginning.
Nicole Schwartz

No comments:

Post a Comment