Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dear Bob, My wife and I took your Feb 26, 2011 course, and

it was a busy day.  This was the date when the 'university' location was unavailable so the entire course was conducted at the store/range.  I wanted to get back with you.  I'm the guy who's test you graded on the trunk of the car in the parking lot (it WAS busy).  We were very excited and impressed with the course with special appreciation for the sincerety, energy, expertise, and heartfelt concern you displayed throughout the day.  That your family is right there with the same dedication you exude is commendable, and stands in stark contrast to the typical blanch institutional (or worse self aggrandizing) approach one has come to expect from todays technoculture.  As I mentioned to you on the range, I learned more in one day than in years of previous exposure to firearms,  including  a military carreer.  Simple yet salient practical information and guidance cannot be over valued, and your understanding of this was very helpful both in terms of salient information in class and emperical experience on the range.  I'm confident both those new to firearms and 'old pros' (duly elected or self enthroned) will benefit immensely from your course.  My wife and I are both fortunate to have chosen your course, and hate to think of what we would have missed otherwise.  I have spoken about our experience with nothing but high regard since, and would highly recommend, no....highly ADVISE anyone contemplating obtaining their CCW to insist upon attendance in YOUR course.  Period.  Please do use this communique as testimonial material if you wish.  Again, thank you for a great course.  Best wishes.  Blessings upon you and yours.  Cordially. David and Theresa H.

No comments:

Post a Comment