Saturday, July 9, 2011

Bob, I took the CCW class from you at Caswel's on Thursday June 30th.

I am very impressed with the information that was provided in the class.

After taking your course I feel well prepared for the future of
my personal defense. Not only were resources presented in an understandable manner and format, topics and points that may change were pointed out and resources were provided so that I will be able to monitor for possible changes and know how to understand and comply with them better.

Given that the topics covered in the course are always evolving, it is good to know that I have resources like the ones provided in this course, and you Bob, My Instructor For Life, to help me find answers to those questions I may have, and further my understanding and knowledge on this important topic.

As a side note, at the time we were shooting I had been awake for about 26 hours. You thought I did good then, imagine how I'd do after a good nights sleep.

I am also wondering how I would get involved in competitive shooting.

Thank you very much for all of your help, your encouragement, and example.

Sincerely,
D.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment